Conran and Partners are looking for talented and enthusiastic architects to join our Clerkenwell studio to work on a number of exciting projects in the UK and abroad.
Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. With studios in the UK and Hong Kong, they enjoy an international client and project list. They're RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and spaces, working collaboratively across typologies and territories as a mixed team of architects, interior designers and urban designers.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile projects from UK-based regeneration to international competitions and from concept through to completion as part of a dynamic and enjoyable studio that offers an opportunity for growth.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A RIBA Part 3 qualification/ ARB registration (or equivalent)
- A strong drawing hand and an eye for detail
- Strong design, communication presentation and graphic skills are essential
- An interest in working across different typologies both in the UK and abroad
- Enthusiasm, with the capability to collaborate, innovate and learn
- A strong working knowledge of Revit is essential.
Applicants should have a flair for design and experience working on high-quality projects, as evidenced by a beautiful portfolio of work, and be able to demonstrate how they would contribute to Conran and Partners’ design ethos.
This is a full-time position and salary will be commensurate with experience. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply.