This event has now passed.
In September 2021, we asked 'What Does a Feminist City Look Like?'. We have used this event as a catalyst for our Feminist Urbanism event series. During the year 2022, we will be exploring a range of topics related to Feminist Urbanism.
The first event is our Feminist Urbanism Research EXPO, where we will hear from five speakers on their Feminist Urbanism research
- Ffion Middleton - on women's safety in public spaces
- Kat Ennis – 20-minute neighbourhood with a focus on women's needs
- Premdyl Shadan – on "Ethir" is an inclusive feminist urban architectural intervention
- Alva Zalar - Theorizing Inequality - how queer theory can guide us towards a 'supportive urbanism.'
- Cova Cervilla Bordiu – The Forgotten Pioneers: Celebrating the Women of the Garden City Movement
We look forward to seeing you then, in the meantime, if you have any queries, please relay them to our Young Urbanist Coordinator Roshni Thakker at [email protected]