Prior + Partners has immediate opportunities for urban designers and landscape specialists to take a central role on high-profile masterplan projects. We are a team of urban designers, architects, planners and public realm specialists based in London. As a masterplanning, urban design and strategic planning practice, we believe in an integrated approach to the design of cities and complex urban environments.
We work on a range of district, city and regional scale projects in the UK and overseas, moving between strategic and conceptual ideas to development and implementation. We will offer the opportunity to further your career in a well-established, busy and expanding firm, with the remit to engage directly with clients and lead the project team.
We are looking for highly capable and dedicated urban designers to join our team and welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Experience on masterplanning projects (particularly on UK housing projects)
- Experience of working on successful outline planning applications
- Experience of working within project teams and working in multi-professional environments
- An architectural background with RIBA Part 2 (and ideally a masters in urban design), or a landscape architecture background with relevant qualification
- Experience of housing-led and mixed use masterplan projects in UK
- Excellent drawing and graphic presentation skills and the ability to explain design ideas and evolution of a concept
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good report writing abilities
We welcome applications for those returning to the profession from a career break.